Thinking about buying a home? We can help! Talk to one of our Realtors (R) today to help you discover the wonderful world of home ownership.
Home Purchase Information
How much can you afford
We know that buying a home requires expert advice and guidance. That’s why we recommend only the best Mortgage provider is Waterstone Mortgage in Albuquerque at 505-828-9400.
The amount of home loan you qualify to buy depends on several factors such as income, credit rating, current monthly expenses, down payment, and interest rate. That is why it is important to start your home search with a professional lender like Jason Pike.
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Borrower’s Rights: Know Before You Owe
Different Types of Home Loans
- Conventional: Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac
- FHA: Federal Housing Authority
- VA: Veteran’s Administration
- NMMFA: New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority
- USDA: US Department of Agriculture (rural)
Buying a Home
Over the years, we’ve noticed that most first time home buyers do not know how to begin finding their first home. Initially, the process starts with either visiting open houses or online searches for homes for sale. We’ve comprised a few things to help make home buying easier for you:
- Get Pre-Approved for your home loan
- Schedule your Discovery Meeting
- Hire Us as Your Professional Realtor (r) Advocate
- Schedule homes to Preview
- Write an Offer
- Complete Home Inspections (Vendor Resource Page)
- Final Walk Through
The Sellers Accepted Our Offer, Now What?
What to Expect at Closing
What is Title Insurance?
What to look for in a Title Company
Congratulations! Now you have a good understanding of the home buying process with the tools and resources to buy a home.
VENDOR RESOURCE PAGE – CLICK HERE